20090816

Warm Welcome


Hey hi guys! Yup, I know, its kinda late for me to set up a blog. Actually I started this long time ago but it took time for me to learn how to use it. Since I was busy with my studies, I stopped using this blog. Well, not really stop because I didnt really start anything. =)

So ya, since I have time, I will officially start my blog. Actually Ive been thinking of what to write as my first post for my blog. I guess its usually a simple intro. I guess that's what I need to do now.

Well, basically my name is Faris Iskandar. Some people call me FI. If you already know me, then its good. For those who dont know me yet, please use other sources to find info about me. Because knowing me is not important. It is the message that I need to pass to everyone which is important. I can suggest you to visit my facebook profile often if you can because My main source of information is my facbeook. Here, I will mostly do the writting. Pictures can be viewed in my facebook album.

This is my link. You can add me as your friend.=)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=885440067&ref=nf#/profile.php?id=752639125&ref=profile

For your information, I ve already started writting a few articles in my facebook. Therefore, my first few posts in this blog will be taken from my past articles.

Thank you....

1 comment:

Fieka Man said...

Wohoo, faris... welcome to the blogger world... don't forget to follow me back, aite...